Code : PA/055/PTG
Just over a hundred years ago, a tiny
island was formed by a volcanic eruption off of the coast of Borneo. Pulau
Tiga is 10km offshore on the west coast of Sabah, to get there, you can
either take a 2 hours journey from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Penyu by car,
followed by a picturesque 20 minutes boat cruise to the island.
Mud Volcanoes - The volcanoes are now largely dormant,
every few hours, gloop spatter cold mud over the surrounding vegetation.
Many visitors are fascinated by this and some even spread the cold mud
over their face and body.
Island - Experience a trip to Kalampunian Damit
- also known as the Snake Island to catch a glimpse of the Sea Kraits in
its natural habitat (accompanied by a Park Ranger).
Upon arrival at the jetty, just 30
minutes relaxing boat ride from the mainland of Kuala Penyu, one is
greeted by clear turquoise waters and an endless stretch of white sandy
beach. Pulau Tiga Resort offers a wide range of facilities suitable for a
family holiday and group outings. Nested amongst the giant banyan trees is
the Pulau Tiga Restaurant. From here the choice is yours : swimming,
snorkelling, fishing, diving, trail-exploring, the list is endless. Enjoy
a relaxing lunch at the restaurant deck or a refreshing drink from the
Survivor Bar. Of course you don't have to do anything except laze under a
Suggested itinerary :
Day 01 - Pickup from hotel in Kota Kinabalu at 0800 hrs and
transfer to Kuala Penyu (aprrox. 2 hours). Then, proceed by boat to
Pulau Tiga Resort by boat at 1000 hrs (approx. 45mins). Arrive
Pulau Tiga Resort and check-in. Trip to the mud volcano.
Free at Leisure. Overnight at Pulau Tiga Resort
Day 02 - Breakfast (Optional Trip to Snake Island and Sands
pit and other optional watersports activities at
the resort Watersports centre) Overnight
at Pulau Tiga Resort.
Day 03 - Breakfast. Free at leisure until departure time at
0900hrs to Kuala Penyu Jetty. Upon arrival at Kuala Penyu jetty,
transfer to Kota Kinabalu. end of services
RATE PER PERSON (RM) valid till
31 Mar 2018
Standard (Twin sharing)
* Accommodation :
Standard : air-condition, en-suite bathroom
Superior : air-condition, en-suite bathroom with hot shower
* Daily meals : 1lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
* Free flow of hot and cold beverages (excluding alcoholic and
* Return scheduled boat transfers Kuala Penyu-Survivor Lodge
Pulau Tiga-Kuala Penyu
* Mud volcano trip is free at your own leisure
* Sabah Parks Entrance fees
* Rates valid till 31 Mar 2018
* Rates inclusive of 6% GST
* Rate are subject to change without prior notice.
* For any request to dock the boat at the jetty (Kuala Penyu/Pulau
RM100 per boat/per day docking fee is chargeable.
* Single supplement
per person : RM 162.00 (standard) RM 192.00 (superior)
Room policy is based on minimum 2 adults staying in.
* 50% additional charges for any Single Travellers (1 person)
* 50% off the above price for child 02-12 years old sharing room with
* FOC for children of 2 years old and below.
* Option : add RM50.00 per person for lunch on last
day and afternoon boat departure
* Optional Trip per person :
RM 89.00 - Sandpit Tour
* Boat Schedule :
Kuala Penyu-Pulau Tiga - 10:00 & 15:00 /
Pulau Tiga-Kuala Penyu - 09:00 & 14:00
* RM 170.00 - BKI/KP/BKI ground transfer
person per way if transfer from :
RM 59.00 (north of KK, example Shangri-La Rasa Ria, Tuaran Beach
Resort, Nexus Karambunai)
RM 39.00 (KK area, example 1Borneo, Novotel, Tune Hotel)
Kota Kinabalu-Kuala Penyu - 07:30
Kuala Penyu-Kota Kinabalu - 10:00 & 15:00pm
Ping Anchorage Travel
& Tours Sdn. Bhd.
77A, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, 20000 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu,
Tel : (609) 626 2020 Fax : (609) 626 2022 / 622 8093 E-mail :
(KPL/LN2117 / 209874W)
ANCHORAGE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED